miércoles, 20 de noviembre de 2013

Dorit Pinchasy Rowe sharing her experience from our women's trip in India ¨The Queens of Rajasthan¨ OCT 2013

Hi Tali,

Where do i start ?

Sorry for not writing sooner! I had to get back to my routine, family and work.

You helped me make my childhood dream come true. I can't imagine that trip to India to be any better than I experienced it with you. 

Your professional approach, the organization, the word of the day, the gifts, the surprises, All the blessing from the priests and gurus, the meditation, You being so calm (in most possible cases) and just about everything.

My sisters and I agreed that this trip was A TRIP OF A LIFE TIME !!!!!! And we are all so thankful to you !!! 

I have so many things i want to thank you for, but this will take all the facebook pages. All i want to say is that i couldn't get the best of (part) India without you.

YOU ARE AMAZING !!!! THANK YOU !!!! THANK YOU !!!! THANK YOU !!!!
 
May all your trips will be successful and inspiring !!!!!

I miss you already !

Lots of love
Dorit.


India is still in my eyes my nose and in my heart.


Hola Tali,

¿Por dónde empiezo?

Lo siento por no haber escrito antes! Tuve que volver a mi rutina, la familia y el trabajo.

Me has ayudado a cumplir mi sueño de infancia hecho realidad.
No me puedo imaginar que el viaje a la India pudiera ser mejor de lo que fue y de lo que he vivido con ustedes.


Tu enfoque profesional, la organización, la palabra del día, los regalos, las sorpresas...
Todas las bendiciones de los sacerdotes y los gurús, las meditacions, tu por estar tan tranquila...


Mis hermanas y yo coincidimos en que este viaje fue un viaje de toda una vida!!!!!!
Y todas estamos muy agradecidas!


Tengo tantas cosas por las cuales quiero dar las gracias, pero esto va a tomar todas las páginas del Blog.
Lo que quiero decir es que no pude conseguir lo mejor de (esa) parte de India sin ti.


ERES INCREÍBLE!!!! GRACIAS!!!! GRACIAS!!!! GRACIAS!!!!

Te deseo que todos tus viajes sean exitosos e inspiradores!!!

Ya te extraño!

Con mucho amor
Dorit .

India sigue estando en mis ojos, mi nariz y en mi corazón.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario